please answer my question I will make a Donation

I am begging you for an answer. I been so stressed out and living in complete fear everyday. Please answer me.

I had unprotected sex 4 x with someone that I did not know very well. Before we had sex she rubbed my penis and I did not realize it was chaffed until she was on top of me and it was inside her. The first 5 minutes it stang but then the stinging stopped and we continued having sex for over 30 minutes, then there was 3x more that we had sex.

I am very concerned because 1 i am uncircumzied, 2 when i was a kid i had oral herpes, 3 my chaffing, 4 she did not tell me until after we had sex that she had genital herpes but she did tell me as far as she knows the was HIV free 5) that she also did not tell me that a few of her x boyfriends did cocaine, smoked crack and did pot but never any IV needles, and 6 that she does pot and cocaine from time to time.

I am freaking out Dr. Bob I feel like because of all the above she is likely to have HIV. I been reading online for the past 3 weeks since I had sex with here that these are all additional risk factors for HIV and people with Herpes are more susceptible to getting it and transmitting it. I feel like I am a high candidate and at high risk I am living in fear. I cannot function during the day very well and do not know what to do. I know it just take 1 x to get the disease but what type of risk in numbers would you think I have. i am so scared and just hope to hear back from you. i feel like i am in big trouble here for a stupid sexual act I did that was not responsible

every since i had sex with her 3 weeks ago my knees are jittery, my legs are restless, i feel like my neck it tight and my throat sometime feels soar and mucus from time to time.

Please Dr. Bob please write me.

Mike

Hello Mike,

There is no doubt that unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently this indiscretion was indeed an error in judgment (or more specifically four errors in judgment!). I don't believe your six qualifying conditions add significantly to your HIV-transmission risk. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV form unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be somewhat less, as we do not know the HIV status of your Mattress-Mambo Mabel. Your symptoms are not consistent with or worrisome for HIV. Rather, they are highly suggestive of anxiety.

I suggest you get an HIV antibody test at the three-month mark. Remember, the odds remain very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these experiences. However, only an HIV test can give you a conclusive answer.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Good luck!

Bob, BOB!....over here mate!
bbq (Andrea from Argentina)