bbq (Andrea from Argentina)

Hi Doctor Bob, how are you doing? I've been thinking a lot about you recently, don't know why. How are you feeling?

I'm going to Argentina for two months, and guess what! I finally learned who to make a barbecue, so if you happen to be travelling to south america, please let me know so I can pay my debts (we had a bet which you won some time ago).

So well, that's all I guess, wish you the best, always.

Thanks for all your efforts to help people.

Andrea :)

Hi Andrea,

Welcome back to the forum.

How am I? As per usual, no complaints here! (There's way too much to be thankful for to ever complain about anything other than Bush/Cheney, of course).

No plans to revisit Argentina within the next several months. However, one of these days I should plan an around-the-world trip to collect on all the bets I've won with the ex-worried wells! What an excellent (and extensive) trip that would be!

Stay well, Andrea. Safe travels!

diabetes - false positive elisa test??
Advise rom a person not from a doctor