hiv through blood sucking

Iam a gay here in the village nyc.I have a group of friends that every other weekend we have vampire parties.I was invited to participate in the brotherhood by becoming one of them and sucking blood from an open wound of another male and then ingaging in hard,sweaty man sex for days(party fueled by crystal).What is the exposure level for my new hobby???Iam yearning for some more of this and want an answer.

Blood-sucking vampire parties involving hard sweaty man sex for days fueled by crystal??? Hmmm . . . sounds like a new "Dante's Cove" spin-off. Dude, this is not a "new hobby," it's suicide. I'd suggest, if you attend another one of these affairs, you come (cum) prepared with latex condoms, water-based lube, garlic, a crucifix and a team of STD/HIV specialist physicians.

Insane People
diabetes - false positive elisa test??