Immune Boosters Affect PCR Results/Seroconversion?

Hi Dr. Bob,

I made a terrible mistake 9 weeks ago, and believe I had sex with a stranger in a bathroom (unprotected). Since then I have suffered from lots of symptoms typical to ARS, and had 2 negative PCR tests at 26 and 48 days, and a negative antibody test at 48 days, and awaiting the 3 month mark for retesting (9 weeks now). I can barely take the anxiety, worry, and guilt, but had a question. I have been taking these homeopathic immune boosters...they are basically vitmains with herbs too. Michael's Immune factors. Could they have delayed seroconversion so that it took longer for the infection to be spread around the body and be picked up by the DNA PCR? I would be really grateful if you could answer, please, thanks a lot.

You "believe" you had sex with a stranger in a bathroom??? Hmmm . . . believe???? .Does that mean you aren't sure??? Which part of your experience are you the least bit uncertain about? Perhaps the stranger was not a stranger? Or perhaps it was the kitchen rather than the bathroom! Or are you not sure what you had was really sex??? Hmmm . . . inquiring minds want to know.

Next, "Michael's Immune Factors???" I'll bet you can pick those up right next to Sally's Sex Charms, Freddie's Fabulous Farts and the ever popular Bush/Cheney Asses of Evil toilet tissue at your favorite joke shop! Right? You were really serious about that homeopathic immune booster nonsense were you??? Oh my . . . . In that case, no, they definitely cannot delay seroconversion. (And, by the way, they also definitely cannot "boost" your immune system!)

Is this information Correct?
I lost evarything?