50 + Oral Sex Acts, Real Word Vs Statistical Risk

40 y/o hetero male, I have somewhere around 50 episodes of Unprotected Oral <The one being sucked> Stupid and Foolish, to be sure. I have reas your stats on oral and I know you are right, but in the real world, should I be worried? Thanks, Rivk

You're a 40-something hetero dude with 50 something blowjobs. OK check! Stupid and foolish! Well, that's open for discussion. Some would say "lucky." Others would say they could top that at a single circuit party.

Next, you state you've read my statistics on oral sex and HIV transmission. (Great!) And that you know I am right. (Thanks for your support!) But then you ruin it all by saying ". . . but in the real world, should I be worried?"!!!! Hmmm . . . so exactly where do you think I get my statistics? The Merry Ol' Land of Oz? Hogwarts? Crawford, Texas??? Fox News???

Dude, if you're worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark from your last foolish (or lucky) encounter.

new development in the drug Maraviroc
Is this information Correct?