you missed one

Karposi diagnosed, ohl diagnosed plus unprotected vaginal contact with woman known hiv positive. I have tested negative on multiple tests up to 29 months past. Please explain. I am desperate for an answer.

I missed one what? One whacked-out anxious wreck who remains convinced he is HIV positive despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary? No, I don't think I missed you at all.

There is no such thing as "karposi." If you are referring to Kaposi's sarcoma, I would have to ask: diagnosed by whom? You might want to get a second opinion on that. Likewise, with your oral hairy leukoplakia. (Although this or similar conditions can occur in non-HIV situations as well.) One thing that's certain is that if indeed you've "tested negative on multiple tests up to 29 months," HIV is not your problem! No way, no how.

If your doctor isn't dispelling your irrational worries about HIV/AIDS and you continue to perseverate on what you fear are opportunistic infections and malignancies, see an HIV specialist physician for a second opinion. Hopefully he will be able to give you the reassurance you need to stop chasing a condition you could not possibly have.

Raindrop Technique
new development in the drug Maraviroc