a drug

hey dr.bob, is there a drug that an hiv+ guy can take to prevent other people from getting hiv? for example, if he takes the drug and has sex, he won't pass it on to his woman. is there a drug like that? please answer and have a nice day. :)

Nope. I wish there was! Certainly if an HIV-positive person takes HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) and lowers his HIV plasma viral load to undetectable limits, he/she will decreased the likelihood of transmitting the virus. Unfortunately it does not completely eliminate the risk of transmission. That's why condoms remain essential to prevent transmission. In addition we are looking at other ways to improve HIV prevention male circumcision, topical antimicrobials, pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV neggies, post-exposure prophylaxis, etc. You can read about these topics in detail in the archives.

Finally, thanks. I am indeed having a very nice day and wish the same for you and all our readers.

please clear this up for me
Oral sex between two woman (WOMAN TO WOMAN) ( CUNNILINGUS)