thanks

DR Bob, I read you answers regulary and it really puts a smile on my face.Your positive outlook and advise is welcome to all I'm sure. I just can't believe in this day and age that people are just so nieve about Std's.There is so much info around how could you not learn.But I guess it takes all types to make a world and you're one of the ones that makes it a better place .10 out of 10.Down here in OZ.

Hey "Down here in Oz,"

My advice welcomed by all? Well, actually no. Dubya, Cheney (insert total body shiver here) and lots of extra-chromosome rightwing religious zealots are not at all happy with my advice. Of course, I consider all of them contrary indicators of scientific fact, moral fortitude and common sense, so I'm not particularly concerned.

Oz is a 10 in my book as well (especially those Bondi lifesaver dudes who pull their Speedos up for better viewing of their "ass-ets").

But Bareback feels so much better....
Cure for HIV and Aids (CURE)