third time please answer Dr. Robert.

Dr. Rob, I am asking you this question for the third time, please answer.

Here is an update from

http://www.thebody.com/updates/2007-03-01.html

Herpes Treatment Can Control Herpes and HIV Viral Load, Study Finds Treatment with the herpes drug Valtrex (valacyclovir) not only reduces the viral load of herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), but also reduces HIV viral load in women coinfected with HIV and HSV-2, according to new study results. Although its HIV-fighting ability was modest, the suppressive effects of Valtrex on HIV viral load appeared to increase with time, and were enough to suggest the drug may help slow HIV disease progression. However, more studies are needed to confirm these results. (Web highlight from aidsmap.com)

My situation here is that

I had an exposure in 2001, and was wrongly identified as HSV2 positive and the doctor gave me valtrex for 15 days at that time. Later on my blood tests showed that i did not have Herpes2. Later i got antibody tests done for HIV 1 and HIV2. In the past 6 years i got tested like 7 times, elisa antibody testing for HIV 1 and HIV 2 and all off them were negative. I put everything behind me, but now i am having sleepless nights.

My question is that based upon the new research which states that "Treatment with the herpes drug Valtrex (valacyclovir) not only reduces the viral load of herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), but also reduces HIV viral load in women coinfected with HIV and HSV-2, according to new study results. Although its HIV-fighting ability was modest, the suppressive effects of Valtrex on HIV viral load appeared to increase with time, and were enough to suggest the drug may help slow HIV disease progression."

Does this mean that my HIV elisa antibody tests were false negatives or do you think there will be a delayed HIV window period because of taking valtrex. I do not have any symptoms, except under lot of depression as of now.

Please suggest me as to what should i do, i am going paraniod. Can i safely put this beyond me or do you recommend me more tests.

You've had seven negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibody tests over the past six years. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Please note the preliminary information about Valtrex possibly suppressing HIV plasma viral load refers only to viral load, not HIV antibodies! The HIV-screening tests you took have nothing to do with HIV plasma viral load! They tested only for anti-HIV antibodies, circulating proteins produced by your immune system to fight an infection. Consequently, your tests are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative.

Do you need more HIV tests? Absolutely not!

Do you need psychological/psychiatric help for your depression, paranoia and irrational HIV fears? Absofrickinlutely!

Ready to try, but confusted by too much information!
Taking workout pills with Atripla