apologies for insensitive comments
Jul 23, 2007
Well in the heat of the moment (just like the exposure I stupidly had) I keyed in some rude comments. I apologise to you first of all who has to bear all this and to those who would have been hurt by my insensitive comments. Irrespective of whatever symptoms I had, I should have not tried to judge the intelligence of others' questions (since they too must have been scared or might have had a significant exposure). I really am sorry.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Apology accepted. Bad karma has been redirected to Bush/Cheney.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.