to many

ok doctor

I wish you all the best for the great job you'r doing ! Because there to many anxious, obsessed people out there.I realized this after reading this forum for months, and checking my email ten times / day for respons. I am oficially a x file member. I can say this now, after 6 months of anxiety, life rejecting, paranoia etc. After an encounter with a gay man of unknown status. We kissed, he made me an oral sex, and we rubbed our thing to eachother's back (crack) but I do not think there was an exchange of fluids as there was no penetration. Anyway tests after 1 month, 2,5 months, 3 months, 5 months and after 6 months (week 24) all negative. Last time I made 2 test in two different cities; one came negative, for the second I'll get the answer in 3 days. Anyway I'm thinking It's not there after all these tests.( Even if in a counseling center, the conselour toled me she heard about 2 years after developing antibodies ! why would she toled me that? I was very nervous? And I decided to go on with my life. For others that are going through these stages: I now it's hard not to worry. But that really doesnot HELP you in any way . But it can be self destructing/ I know from my own experience. Read the forum, do not obsesively rethink the details; just take the life as it is until you get the test. Wish you all the best ! Still as I am a member of x-files I am waiting for a Whoo-Hoo !

Max

Hello Max,

Relax, Max!!! HIV is not your problem. No way, no how. You can WOO-HOO immediately. In fact, you could have WOO-HOOed after a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

Thanks for writing in and advising others to do what you say and not what you did! (We get a lot of those!)

I've heeded your advice!! Pls address my concerns!
DR BOB, Answer PLZ!!!