HIV from a Garbage Can

Doctor about 9 hours ago i was coming out of a walgreens and i had the reciept in my left hand and i was gonna throw it in the trash by the doors but the cans were full all the way around so i just jamed the reciept in there. While i was driving home i started to think that i poked myself with a needle when i did that and i became scared. I am a hypocondriac so i worry over things very easily. I went back to the store and started searching through the can to see if i could find any needls or any bandaids that might have a blood on them. I searched the can pretty good for anything that i thought that i might have came into contact with and i did not find anything. But i did notice that i had a bunch of pin size holes from a push pin on my hands and they were pretty fresh. They werent necessarliy bleeding or anything but i bet if i squeezed them they sould start to bleed a tiny bit. Well as you probably know that can is all dirty and it has stains everywhere and im scared that i could have gotten some blood or something into my pinzised holes on my hands. I searched the can for a long time and i am real terrified and i dont know what to do. Do i need any testing from this or do i need to get on PEP. Please doc can you answer

You actually went back to Walgreens and searched the trash can "for a long time," looking for needles??? I certainly don't doubt your self-diagnosis of being a hypochondriac and excessive worrier!!

Do you need HIV testing? Nope!

Do you need PEP? Of course not!

Do you need a shrink to help you with your irrational HIV fears and hypochondriasis? Absofrickinlutely!

nasal mucus
I've heeded your advice!! Pls address my concerns!