Going crazy please answer drank from wrong bottle...

Quick question DR BOB I was in Atlantic City, playing blackjack, I by accident took a sip from a wrong beer, I know to many shots of GREY GOOSE, forgive me Im Russian, Any sort of risk HIV.

To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.

~ Don

Hi Don,

The HIV risk from sipping the wrong beer during B.J. in Atlantic City is nonexistent, with or without many Grey Gooses (Geese?). Even if the "B.J." was the other, even more popular, type of B.J., your risk would still be negligible at best!

As for those self righteous religious zealots, their hypocrisy is staggering! This week's case in point is David Vitter, Republican Senator from Louisiana, the holier-than-thou family values panderer who was caught in the D.C. Madam sex scandal now unfolding in Washington. And let's not forget the ever-so-reverend Ted Haggard? (See below.) No doubt the extra-chromosome Christians will parrot Saturday Night Live's Church Lady and just assume Satan made them do it!

Something for your enjoyment! Nov 8, 2006

I am sure you know who Ted Haggard is and what has transpired recently?

Well I am not sure if you watched a documentary call "Root of all Evil". It is so ironic that he was in it because he's exactly the kind of rabid religious hot head who thinks evolution is a lie and the gay men are gay by evil choice. I must say it gave me great satisfaction to see it turns out he might like men as well.

Yes, I suspect it's been a really uncomfortable couple of days at the Ted Haggard tax-free mansion. Apparently when meth-crazed sodomite Christian/G.O.P. preachers are yelling "homosexual marriage is sinful," what they really mean is "gay sex is faaaabulous!"

How Many Tests Do I Need? Nov 3, 2006

After 20+ years of marriage, my husband announced May 29 that he is gay. I know he was engaging in gay sex before this. We last had sex in April 2006. I was tested in May (everything fine) and again today six months later. How long must I be tested to make sure I do not have HIV? THANKS! I am a mess.

Well, if you knew he was engaging in gay sex before, at least his May 29 announcement shouldn't have been a total surprise, right? Say, you're not Mrs. "Reverend" Ted Haggard, president of the National Association of Evangelicals, are you?????? I just read about him in today's New York Times. Apparently as one of the most influential "Christian" leaders busy condemning "the homosexual lifestyle" and advocating passage of an amendment to the United States Constitution to ban same-sex unions, he is also alleged to be involved in a three-year sexual relationship with a male prostitute and to use crystal methamphetamine! Hmmm. Looks like another right wing religious zealot hypocrite bites the dust (among other things)! But hopefully this wing-nut tweaker is not your husband!

Regarding HIV screening, your negative tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. No further tests are warranted or necessary. You are HIV negative.

If you are really "a mess," consider getting some counseling. As difficult as this situation is right now, "coming out" and not living a lie is always the right thing to do for all involved. Just ask the oh-so-reverend Haggard!

PLEASE 5TH TIME ASKING HELP ME
nasal mucus