PLEASE 5TH TIME ASKING HELP ME

i had protected sex with a high risk woman(very loose drug user,multible partners)i received oral no condom,had sex with a condom but was extremely drunk,please help as far as i recall the condom was still on when i finished.when i finished there was period blood everywhere.i was pissed and got to a shower withen 5-10 mins.i am scared shitless and dont want to infect my wonderful wife,but she wants sex.in the next 5-6 days i got a sore throat with white pockets headaches and swollen nodes,no fever though.is testing warrented and is 14 days too soon?please answer i'm going off the deep end and will donate $100 to your wonderful cause i really respect what you do thank you, a man at wits end

Hello Man at Wits' End,

If a latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV risk would essentially be limited to unprotected insertive oral sex, which carries a negligible transmission risk. As for the insertive vaginal sex, HIV-infected vaginal secretions and/or HIV-infected blood cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

My advice is simple:

1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way for you to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Together you can decided whether your risk warrants use of latex condoms until your definitive HIV test results are back in three-month's time.

2. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

3. Realize that your HIV risk is minimal; however, you should still accept the consequences of your actions and learn from your indiscretions, so that you'll never have to be "at wits' end" for this kind of problem in the future.

Thanks for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, please accept my heartfelt thanks. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

ToothPick & HIV/HVC
Going crazy please answer drank from wrong bottle...