Jul 22, 2007
This is not working I cannot send you a question, it says oops all the time and i know the code i am sending is right
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, not much I can do about that from this side of the computer screen other than say try again! You should direct your concern to the site managers. I'm the sex guy, not tech support!!!
As for "oops", that's about the last thing anyone wants to hear when trying to anxiously post a sex question. Come to think of it I'm sure it's also the last thing one wants to hear while actually having sex, for that matter!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.