dr bob

This is not working I cannot send you a question, it says oops all the time and i know the code i am sending is right

Sorry, not much I can do about that from this side of the computer screen other than say try again! You should direct your concern to the site managers. I'm the sex guy, not tech support!!!

As for "oops", that's about the last thing anyone wants to hear when trying to anxiously post a sex question. Come to think of it I'm sure it's also the last thing one wants to hear while actually having sex, for that matter!

Terrified I have ARS
ToothPick & HIV/HVC