HIV Dog Scratch (DOGS, HIV TRANSMISSION)

my nieghbor has hiv and for a while ive been letting him see my dog/ play with her. My dog is friendly and scratches my nieghbors legs to get his attention. The problem is when he doesnt pay attention to her, she runs right over to me and scratches my legs. Can hiv be transmitted this way? Im just worried that blood gets on my dogs nails when she scratches him then its goes into my system when she scratches me. Ive donated to you foundation before when i learned about it when I was in San Fran, and Ill do so again.

HIV via canine scratch? Nope. HIV is not transmitted this way. So let Toto play with your neighbor (and vice versa), OK?

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org) and for letting your pooch cheer up a poz neighbor (and visa versa)!

I'll reprint some other dog posts below.

Stay well. Give the pooch a pet from me.

can dogs transmit HIV? Aug 18, 2005

this might seem awkward, but i am really serious. here is the situation:

1) my roommate is gay 2) i am not sure if he is HIV +ve or not 3) i have doubts that he has sex with his dog (i am not kidding) 4) his dog bit me 5) is it possible that i contracted AIDS?

Thank you.

Have you been listening to those rightwing wing-nuts who claim being gay is a slippery slope to bestiality, pedophilia and devil worship? I think the dog may have bit you because it wanted you to turn off the Fox News Channel.

Relax, Dude, you can't get HIV from TOTO. O.K.? Now tell us, is it really true what they say about straight guys and gerbils?

Oral sex with family dog Mar 8, 2007

I enjoy having oral sex with our family dog (sucking his penis) until he ejaculates in my mouth while my husband films it. Is there any physical danger to this type of oral sex?

You give Cujo a hummer until you get a mouth full of canine cum while your hubby films the festivities??? Hmmm . . . there is just so much wrong with that picture I hardly know where to begin. I'll bet you'll be quite famous once your video hits Doggie YouTube.

dogs and HIV and whipped cream May 9, 2007

i have hiv and i sometime let him lick whipped cream off my penis. can the dog catch it?

No, Toto is not at risk. HIV stands for "Human" Immunodeficiency Virus. That said, I don't approve of your latest pet "trick" (so to speak). Even if you can convince Toto to give you a whipped cream hummer without worries of his becoming HIV infected, you have other worries to consider:

1. You could contract a canine disease if he's carrying something. After all, dogs can lick their own dick and balls, not to mention all sorts of other stuff.

2. You might turn your dog gay. This may be OK if he's a poodle or Chihuahua or something like that, but if he's a German shepherd or Great Dane, he could have troubles if word gets out at the dog park.

Finally, if you are resorting to canine tongue for your sexual gratification, you definitely need to get out more. Sure, dogs are wonderful and all, but boyfriends are oh so much better when it comes to getting the whipped cream off your joystick.

Why do you answer stupid questions
pregnancy and HIV test