Why do you answer stupid questions

Hi, First of all I'm sorry for such a rude title just that I get peeved when U anser questions of people who write to you when they have had fever for three days or a sore throat for 2 days but u don't answer my queries Symptoms: recurrent blotch/rash (itchy) on skin, sore throat, white tongue, fever and fatigue 6 days after exposure, diarrhoea 20 days after exposure, swollen glands in both thighs. Its been 45 days since I had an exposure - low-risk apparently (10 second unprotected cunnilingus). But there has to be some disease I have got cause I have many symptoms. What could it be? Do I need to test (coz of the symptoms) even though the exposure is low-risk?

Why do I answer stupid questions? Hmmm . . . do you have any idea how many folks have just read your question 10 seconds of yodeling in the canyon followed by vague symptoms and worry and are at this very moment getting "peeved" at me for answering yet another redundant question that they consider to be stupid??? The answer is lots and lots.

The reason I haven't answered you should be obvious if you've been reading my comments for a while. Multiple similar questions have already been posted! Check the archives. Briefly, 10 seconds of cunnilingus is not considered a significant HIV-transmission risk. Next, your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). Finally and most importantly, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It really is just that simple. I've given this exact reply numerous times before. Have a look in the archives! Now I suggest you apologize to all the folks you accused of asking "stupid questions." Otherwise there may be a shit-load of bad karma coming your way!

Thanks Dr. Bob, You are the Best!
HIV Dog Scratch (DOGS, HIV TRANSMISSION)