I hired a masseur also

I hired a masseur. I told him I was poz, he said no problem, He licked my nipple and said I had a cut and tasted blood and was going to sue me. It was daylight, he saw my body , I cheked myself and I wasnt bleeding I think I had a small healed wound, but not even a scab or blood in it , my virus count is 0. Do you think he has a case?

Not only do I know that he definitely does not have a case, I'm also quite sure he is himself a case. A nutcase, that is. If your rent-a-boy rub-a-dub-dubber tries to contact you, just hang up or have his calls blocked. You did nothing wrong, other than picking a whack job for your rub-and-tug.

False Negative?
5th time emailing, plz help!