|HIV through shoes
Jul 21, 2007
hi there Iam really worried because I wore a pair of pumps of my a good friend.I learned he is hiv positive and symptomatic.I know you cangt get hiv from swimsuits(we share sometimes)but can I get hiv from shoes?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You know you can't contract HIV via swimsuits, but you're still uncertain if you can get it from sharing a stylish pair of cha-cha heels? Dude, be reasonable. Even if your mate wears his Doc Martins to bed or to an orgy, you can't get HIV from borrowing a pair of his pumps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.