|would hiv spread through shaking
Jul 21, 2007
I work in a hospital, when a hiv patient was going to fall, I helped her, she grab my hands at that time. Is it okay, would it spread like that
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If HIV/AIDS was spread through a mere handshake, I personally would have infected over a dozen people today alone. Does that answer your question???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean When A Person With Aids Shakes?
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.