|would hiv spread through shaking
Jul 21, 2007
I work in a hospital, when a hiv patient was going to fall, I helped her, she grab my hands at that time. Is it okay, would it spread like that
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If HIV/AIDS was spread through a mere handshake, I personally would have infected over a dozen people today alone. Does that answer your question???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean When A Person With Aids Shakes?
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.