Jul 20, 2007
You are RIGHT.... symptoms mean nothing..i just rapid hiv tested negative today.. i guess my low grade ever day fever is just that... a low grade every day fever....ps.. are the oralswab rapid tests reliable?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, oral swab rapid tests are very reliable. (Check the archives for details.) WOO-HOO! (Another satisfied customer!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.