SEX with a young virgin

Is it true if you have sex with a very young virgin you will no longer have HIV.My friend said that he did that and is hiv free.please let me know.IAM GAY BUT IF I HAVE SEX WITH A YOUNG MALE VIRGIN COULD IT BE THE SAME.

I'm shocked this question still comes up from time to time. I'm even more shocked that you, as a sexually active gay male, would even consider this morally reprehensible behavior a potential option! Have you been living under a rock for the last quarter century????

If your friend did this, shame on him. I should also make it clear that HIV cannot be cured by having sex with virgins gay or straight, young or old. This old myth was somewhat prevalent in rural tribes in Africa. Adult HIV-positive men had sex with young virgins in hopes of curing their HIV/AIDS. All they managed to do was infect the young girls and secure a place for themselves in Hell. I'll reprint a question from the archives that addresses this topic below.

SEX WITH A MONKEY!!!! Oct 3, 2006

1.is that true sex with a monkey cused hiv aids?

and i heard a story about steriod use there where 12 guys and one of them was hiv postive they all shared a needle and they all came out postive how is that possbile

and in africa i heard people belive havin sex with a virgin takes away the hiv aids from them what do you think about that dr bob i thinks thats dumb and those people that rape women for that should burn in hell

1. Nope. Monkey sex is not what caused the AIDS pandemic. It is true the virus originated in monkeys and jumped species into man, but not by monkeying around, so to speak. The virus is in blood. Chances are hunters got infected monkey blood into their systems via a cut or bite, rather than a night of passion swinging from tree to tree.

2. Sharing needles with someone who is HIV infected is a very efficient route for HIV transmission. I have no details about the particular case you reference.

3. Yes, I too have heard about the shocking tribal belief that AIDS can be cured by having sex with virgins. This is morally reprehensible behavior. That this belief still exists and in some remote areas is still practiced twenty-five years into the pandemic is a sad commentary on the state of global HIV awareness, prevention and treatment.

weird symptoms or illness
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO