weird symptoms or illness

Well I had an encounter with an ex. I am female and so is she. I performed and received oral sex on her. Two weeks after that...1 day after i did it a second time, i developed a weird sore throat. This lasted for a whole two weeks! The first week i had a mild lightheaded headache. The sore throat was not severe as i could still eat and drink acidic things. It was more like a feeling of having eaten something very acidic. I had a case of diarrhea the second week of the sore throat with only happened once. For the next 3 weeks i had trouble going...it was always soft but my stomach would gurgle. I'm trippin' out over this. Also 3 days after the diarrhea i had muscles aches and then an outbreak (vaginal) and just then i noticed a change in my lymph nodes. 2 days into the outbreak i felt very heavy like i just got out of a pool and had no appetite for about 2 weeks but i still ate just got full fast. I had nausea a few times. I was hot a few nights but never sweat and didn't have a fever ever. I immediately told her she needed to get tested since i was more so in the window than she was. It had been 6-8 weeks since she was with another female who she didn't know too well. She advised me that as they were making out and things started to progress she asked the woman has she been tested recently and the idiot asked her "Are you even gay?" That response scared me. The woman showed her a negative test later she said but from 5 months before their encounter. They don't date anymore...anyways i'm very concerned about myself. She got tested between 8 and 10 weeks and was negative but she is a health nut and takes many supplements daily (could this affect the time antibodies show up?...like it takes longer if you're more healthy)I went and got tested at 6 weeks and it's negative. I never had a rash but did notice two small bright red dotes on dif areas of my arms. I'm more concerned because i have a partner now and i would never want to hurt her in that way or any other way. My gland size went down about last week which was a total duration of three weeks. I keep checking them...sometimes they are more still noticeable. How long would they stay enlarged during the acute time? Also i have this throat issue that has never gone away...sometimes it's sore, like when i wake up and then through out the day i feel a scratchy feeling on one side when i swallow. I went to see my ex yesterday to evaluate her again...i felt her neck and herleft gland felt big as it did about 3 weeks ago last time i talked to her about all this. I also got two little bumps in my inner lip which we weird to me. It made me think i had mouth ulcers. Please, please help me. What does this sound like or more importantly does it sound like it could be HIV related?

Thank you so much in advance for the help and for all you do for others. Money will be donated...i'm getting a second job soon. I frequent this site regardless of my issues just to know what's going on in the world.

Your HIV transmission risk (cunnilingus) is negligible at best. Your symptoms, while annoying, are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome) or HIV disease. Taking nutritional/health supplements, being a health nut or being exceedingly healthy does not delay the production of anti-HIV antibodies. The negative tests your ex and you have to date are very encouraging, but not definitive. You'll need a repeat test at the three-month mark for that. Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of your various symptoms over the Internet; however, I can tell you I strongly doubt they are HIV related. If they remain bothersome, have your internist check them out for you.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test remains negative. (I strongly suspect it indeed will.)

If this is not HIV YOU CAN STAB ME IN THE EYE
SEX with a young virgin