Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

If this is not HIV YOU CAN STAB ME IN THE EYE
Jul 20, 2007

Hi Doc I know you get aloft of worried well taking up your time, and I am sorry to do the same, but (you knew that but was coming didn't you) I have looked in every other direction and so have MANY Doctors to no avail. I am just sick of being sick. I have had many HIV symptoms and am getting worse low testosterone b-12 cd4s, ect and all kinds of other symptoms to many to list I know you say no how no way but I am loosing it fer real anxiety short term is shot (what was I just saying oh yea) I do not really believe in candida causing all this the Doc's are looking at chronic active EBV, but those titiers (or however they spell that) were not high until months after the initial infection. I have lost all faith in the medical professionals(my mechanic could probably do a better job)I am still not convinced this is not HIV you are about the only Doc I still respect (it helps that you hate bush ha ha ha) could I fly up and get an appointment to see you and if it is not HIV you can stab out my eye (this just has to be HIV related there is just no other explanation )

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

". . . I know you get 'a loft' of worried wells taking up your time . . . ." Hmmm . . . well actually there are way too many of you to fit in a loft . . . or house or multi-family dwelling for that matter.

If I've reviewed your information and advised "no way, no how," I strongly doubt my opinion would change, even if you did come for an evaluation at the Frascino Medical Group. However, our doors are always open. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 650-917-1357. If it's not HIV, we will not stab your eye out! That would be barbaric. Rather, Dick Cheney has OK'd removing your ears with a cheese grater as a non-torture procedure. So we'll just plan on that, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
good news?????????
Next
weird symptoms or illness

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.