If this is not HIV YOU CAN STAB ME IN THE EYE

Hi Doc I know you get aloft of worried well taking up your time, and I am sorry to do the same, but (you knew that but was coming didn't you) I have looked in every other direction and so have MANY Doctors to no avail. I am just sick of being sick. I have had many HIV symptoms and am getting worse low testosterone b-12 cd4s, ect and all kinds of other symptoms to many to list I know you say no how no way but I am loosing it fer real anxiety short term is shot (what was I just saying oh yea) I do not really believe in candida causing all this the Doc's are looking at chronic active EBV, but those titiers (or however they spell that) were not high until months after the initial infection. I have lost all faith in the medical professionals(my mechanic could probably do a better job)I am still not convinced this is not HIV you are about the only Doc I still respect (it helps that you hate bush ha ha ha) could I fly up and get an appointment to see you and if it is not HIV you can stab out my eye (this just has to be HIV related there is just no other explanation )

". . . I know you get 'a loft' of worried wells taking up your time . . . ." Hmmm . . . well actually there are way too many of you to fit in a loft . . . or house or multi-family dwelling for that matter.

If I've reviewed your information and advised "no way, no how," I strongly doubt my opinion would change, even if you did come for an evaluation at the Frascino Medical Group. However, our doors are always open. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 650-917-1357. If it's not HIV, we will not stab your eye out! That would be barbaric. Rather, Dick Cheney has OK'd removing your ears with a cheese grater as a non-torture procedure. So we'll just plan on that, OK?

good news?????????
weird symptoms or illness