The masseur barebacked me...

Hi Bob, I am a 23-year-old student in the closet who never tried sex before today. 2 days ago, I made a decision to hire an erotic masseur who seemed really professional to explore sex. But what happened today made me feel like I was raped.

When I went into the studio, he told me he is clean and that he gets a body check very often and that everything was negative. And he also said that if we ever tried anal he had condoms available. He started giving me a back massage and then he started poking my hole with his penis. I was laying on my stomach and I didn't have my glasses on so I just assumed he had a condom on. After a while he pulled out and massaged me again. And before we finished he fucked me again for about 5 to 10 minutes and I thought he had the condom on. I came first so he pulled out and started jerking off. It was by then that I realized he didn't have a condom but I was too scared to say anything. But what scared me even more was that he started eating my cum on the bed and he literally ate all of it. And at last he came.

Before I left, he showered me and said I have nothing to worry about because he didn't cum in my ass and he is not a big precummer (which seemed to be true because I tried to jerk his penis during the session and there was no precum). But right now I am REALLY scared. He rimmed me like crazy, ate all my cum, and barebacked me and this is just my first session with him. He probably does it with other clients too. I really felt like he raped me. Do you think my chances of infecting with HIV is high? I think I am going to have a check after 3 months but this is scaring me already...

Sorry your first out-of-the-closet sex-capade had to be with someone so irresponsible! Although it is hard to claim rape when you hired the dude and were voluntarily lying on his bed in the studio while he massaged, rimmed and eventually prodded you! No doubt you learned a very important lesson about your individual responsibility to make sure everyone is "dressed" for the occasion before allowing anyone to take the plunge!

Unprotected anal receptive sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. I agree you need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 50 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, because we do not know the status of your erotic rub-a-dub-dubber and also because he did not ejaculate in the tunnel of love.

Take a read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information and testimonials enlightening and reassuring.

Good luck!

Sake Spitter Victim - please save me!
PEP Drug Coctail (nPEP)