8YRS OF HELL PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Dr Bob I am a 26 yr old drug addict that wont stop using opiate pain killers because I am convinced I am dying of AIDS. 8 1/2 years ago I had a relationship with an IV drug user [I was one too]during this.I went to rehab 3 times where they always took 2 vials of blood.was it a hiv test?i asked the nurse one if i had aids and she said,"not that i can see."but what if i didnt get the test? Also,at the very end of this ordeal,me and my partner both got on methadone where we had compleate physicals including blood tests.My memory is so foggy that i cant recall much about it.My mom claims that i was told i was healthy and so was he.she said that she talked to the nurse and to my partner's father and they discussed our heath and were thankfull.Still,i dont remember any of this! Anyway,the fear crept into my mind somehow.I got off methadone and ended up with a terrible oxycontin habit.I quit and was ok for awhile,then began drinking heavily,like a pint of jagermister a day and doing pills.this was 7 yrs into this ordeal and my tongue got a white coating.i went to se my counselor who told me it was from drinking and wasnt thrush.[he's a hiv/aids specailist as well].this coating in my mouth convinced me it was the end,but eventualy it went away on its own.[i was also smoking 3 packs of marlboro reds a day,which i continue to do. So now it has been 8 1/2 years.this whole time i didnt have any other possible symptoms of aids and dont get sick too oftern,but i am frequently tired,maybe 10 yrs of opiate addiction and servere stress and worry? I was wondering if a servere OI like pcp could come on sudden

"I am a 26-year-old drug addict that won't stop using opiate pain killers, because I am convinced I am dying of AIDS." Sorry, Charlie, I don't buy it. You're not dying of AIDS, but you are indeed killing yourself with drugs. If you're worried about HIV, a simple rapid HIV test will give you a definitive result in as few as 20 minutes. Stop making excuses for your drug habit and get the help you need to conquer your addictions.

am i at risk?
I'm Danish - follow up (just received 12 week test results)