am i at risk?
Jul 18, 2007
today, i was walking in my backyard and one of my toes touched a rake. soon after, i found not an open wound but a bit of peeled skin (probably from the rake) and i'm worried about getting hiv from this. is transmission of hiv this way possible?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Not unless you're fairly certain that your backyard rake has been barebacking Mr. Shovel or perhaps sexy Mr. Lawnmower.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Full Form Of Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.