Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Doc, its Melvin you probably remember me the dude with the HIV symptoms after two oral encounters, tested negative at 91 days, you posted my whooo-hooo. I'm sorry I didn't thank you I was so excited, want to thank you for everything, answering my questions, concerns, my anxiety, stress and depression. I talk about you to my friends as if I knew you personally, even to my HIV counselor. I am sure you are blessed by God. You have helped so many of us. I've read I think probably all your archieves with many questions and asnwers from you. I thought I was 110% sure I was HIV positive, I had all the symptoms. You helped me lift my head, faced my fears, encouraged me to get tested and I felt this energy of comfort when I read all your response, reason why I donated three times, and I will continue to donate everytime I have a chance to your organization, because even though i'm negative, I can contribute, cooperate and help those who are HIV positive get the medications they need to stay healthy and prevent pregnant moms from infecting an innocent child. Now, I see the world different, I've learned so much about HIV, STD's transmission, prevention that I never had imagined in my life was possible. Thanks to you, I have been educating my brothers and sisters, friends, coworkers and everyone I know about HIV, because I can spread the word, make a difference and STOP HIV and STD's from been transmitted. I don't know how to thank you, I can't find the words to describe how I feel about you and this website, YOU are a miracle, an angel, God will bless you with many many many years more to come, you'll grow old, and will always continue having a healthy life, you have a gold heart. Thank You so much!!!! I couldn't have done it without your support, your husband should feel proud to have you, he's very fortunate to have someone like yourself. Thank You again, God Bless you. ( yes I will continue to visit your website, it is very educational, you are hilarious, the BEST HIV specialist IN THE WORLD)

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for your very kind comments! (Blush!)

As for "I don't know how to thank you . . . ," you're already doing it! I always ask folks that have found this forum helpful to "pay it forward." That means to take the information they learned from me and pass it on to others. And that is exactly what you are already doing! ". . . I have been educating my brothers and sisters, friends, coworkers and everyone I know about HIV, because I can spread the word, make a difference and STOP HIV and STDs from being transmitted." BRAVO! It's now my turn to thank you for this effort and for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Finally, as for Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) being fortunate to have someone like me, well, actually I feel it's just the other way around. I'm the lucky one. He's heaven on a stick!

Stay well, Melvin. I know you will.

Thanks for answering
does jacking off cause acne or make it worse (MASTURBATION)