Thanks for answering

Thanks for answering my questions and concerns. You have set my mind at ease. I have thought it through and you are right if hiv was so easy to get from vaginal fluid touching one's leg then we would have big problem. FOr example the fluid on the condom could touch your leg after exiting and a woman could finger herself and then touch your leg. The archives have taught me a lot especially to be concerned with the mucous membranes coming into contact. Since my assessment was nonexistent there is obviously no need to test right?

Anyway, again thanks and I have some greenbacks coming your way.

Hey Kevin,

"Since my assessment was nonexistent there is obviously no need to test right?" Kevin, don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't have a keen sense for the obvious, because obviously you do. By the way, the answer to your query is "right! Obviously!"

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!