Volunteer work

I am getting close to retirement. I am 53 years old and worked all my life in engineering. I have been HIV positive for at least 12 years. I have an undetectable viral load but the pressure of work is getting to me. I have managed 10 engineers even after a liver transplant a couple of years ago. I owe society. I live in the Sacramento area. Is there any type of volunteer work I can do to help others that would benefit people who suffer from HIV?

The list of potential volunteer opportunities is essentially unlimited. It would include everything from delivering "meals on wheels" to helping HIVers keep their pets (PAWS: Pets Are Wonderful Support). Just Google AIDS service organizations and Sacramento and you'll get a list of organizations you can contact to help HIVers locally in the Sacramento area.

Bangkok blues
Drug Holiday?