WOULD YOU AGREE WITH MY HIV/ID DR??

a few of my dr's are( ENT, PCP, and RHUEMATOLOGIST) and an HIV/ID specialist is just confused....

to start i have tested negative(antibody) out to 10 1/2 months. i have also had a negative viral load (<50 ml) HIV TYPE 1. t-cells were at 700.

that all sounds great but i have had so many problems...and please, understand this is not my own paranoia( i wrote to you befoer....you told me i could test again, then that i was OK) mi HIV/ID dr. believes this is seriously MEDICAL and not PSYCHOLOGICAL. i would not be paranois about HIV if it was not brought up by dr's.

i have had rashes(HIV dr. agreed it looked like the ARS rash but said it was rare for it to last months), fevers lasting out to 8 months, swollen glands under my chin the size of a golf ball on the right side, and smaller more painful ones on the left side of my neck(these have lasted 11 months now) nasty/disgusting oral throat hyperplastic squamous mucosa( you told me my ENT should be able to give me an explanation for that...so far besides HIV....he can't). severe 5 months viral illness-lost 40 lbs which i regained. chronic tonsillitis the whole time. this all started 5 days( with red pimply bumps on my uvula, which are still there almost a year later)after unprotected oral where spermicide had broken the oral mucosa and caused burning.

i know this seems ridiculous that 11 months later i am still worried about testing positive, but every other viral test dr.'s did has come out negative, as well as rheumatology, now they are looking at a lymph biopsy.

my main question is HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMEONE TAKE THIS LONG TO TEST POSITIVE??? and WOULD YOU RECCOMMEND I FOLLOW MY DR( PC, ENT, and HIV/ID) OPINIONS OF "THIS SEEMS LIKE HIV-KEEP TESTING?? have you ever reccommended extended testing( beyond 3 months)?

thank you very much for your time

No, I probably would not agree with the medical opinions you are currently getting. If your screening HIV test results are in dispute, I would get a DNA PCR. From what you tell me, I would anticipate the result would be undetectable.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I do not believe they are HIV related.

hiv/aids testing
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER