hiv/aids testing

First and foremost, I would like to praise you for your work. I read your site periodically and I laugh out loud. You are extremely knowledgeable and so funny. I love your sense of humor. Im doing a college paper (argumentative) on HIV/AIDS testing. I believe that every sexual active person should be tested for the virus. If more people know their status then we can reduce the spread of the virus. Can you tell me where I can find people that are not willing to get tested for whatever reason or another? Perhaps, people are afraid of the results. Ive seen recently in the news where someone is brought to trial for not disclosing their status to their partner when they are well aware of it.

If you read the archives of this forum, you'll find gazillions of folks who are not willing to get tested and yes, the vast majority are indeed anxious wrecks frightened out of their wits. Others are AIDS denialists. You can read about them in the archives as well. Finally, regarding HIV disclosure laws, that subject is also covered in the archives.

Good luck with your paper.

Lap Dance, leg rub and anxiety part II
WOULD YOU AGREE WITH MY HIV/ID DR??