Lap Dance, Leg Rub and now scared to death

Dr Frascino,

I had a lap dance and I am concerned that the stripper who was very excited and wanted me to know it, rubbed her soaked g string on my leg (I was wearing shorts). Could the friction of the 5-10 second rub possibly have opened a pore where my hair of my leg comes out and transmitted the virus into it? I looked at my leg and the red zit like pores looked the same and intact. I just don't want to be the first guy with shorts on to get hiv this way. What also concerned me is that after the dance she said she likes to do acid with her partners. I hope this doesn't raise her chances of having unprotected sex and higher hiv risk.

I will wear jeans next time if I ever go to another strip club. I may have to meet girls in church.

Anyway, I hope you have a chance to answer this as I know you are quite a busy Dr. Thanks!

Kevin M.

Hey Kevin M.,

If HIV was so easily transmitted, do you really think you'd be the first to get it from a bump-and-grind at the local Badda Bing from a "very excited" bouncing Betty with a drippy g-string??? Kevin, your HIV risk is nonexistent.

By the way, as for meeting girls in church, as it turns out, they really aren't any safer than those at the Badda Bing. In fact, most strippers, lap dancers and hookers know much more about STD prevention, including HIV prevention, than horned-up virginity-pledged church ladies on bended knee claiming that their unanticipated Saturday night unprotected mattress mambo was the work of Satan.

Stay safe and you'll stay well, Kevin.

2 sets of tests done already!!!!
Lap Dance, leg rub and anxiety part II