THANK YOU!

This is not realy a question but rather a big thank you from Amsterdam .This forum helped me raise my awareness about safe sex and about the difficult times HIV+/AIDS suffering people I going through. Ignoring it realy does not help and spreading the word would aleviate the fear and anxiety surrounding the disease. I for myself will continue donating money and am intending to get active in Amsterdam and see if I can be of any help. Dr Bob your good thoughts and karma helped greatly I tested negative yesterday. Sorry for bombarding you with three questions I just felt very hopeless. All the best to all of you!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations on your negative test. Excellent news!

Thanks for your kind words, your offer to help increase HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention and also for your donation to help those struggling with the disease. All are warmly appreciated and will assure that good karma will continue to bless your existence on this marvelous planet. Now you too are helping to turn hopelessness into hope!

No apologies needed for your three questions. That hardly constitutes a bombardment in this forum. I have some folks that write three times an hour, wondering why I haven't responded yet!

Be well. Stay well. I'm sure you will.

AI for discordant couples
Concerning a vaccine & my experience