Are you stealing people's health for your own job security?

Is it not true that all disease is caused/exacerbated primarily by or at least indirectly by hypoxia? Do H2O2 and Ozone release O1, a highly reactive substance, that our blood carries in inferon to clean and heal us? Are Cancer cells destroyed via oxidisation? Is medical jargon a code there to mislead and confuse the uneducated via insulating the obvious? Are pharmaceuticals made from oil? Is it in the interest of pharmaceutical giants to keep us sick, and feed us lies? Oxygen is not an alternative medicine, it's our body's (and anything evolved enough to breathe's) primary disinfectant? Does Oxygen kill sickly and malformed cells within the body? Does Oxygen kill the healthiest cells first, or does it prioritize? Does Vitamin C generate H2O2? Does the Kerbs cycle, and thus exercise, generate H2O2? Are we getting progressively less and less oxygen from the atmosphere?

If Blood Ozonation, intraveinous H2O2, Ozone insufflation and other oxygen therapies worked as non-lethal disinfectants, and destroyed anaerobic (all viruses and cancer) cells, and thus rid the body of abnormalities and diseases, would pharmaceutical drugs and anti-biotics be redundant? Would this cripple pharmaceutical companies and their "pushers", general practitioners? Would this mean chemo-therapists around the world would no longer be needed? Would the cost of healing then fall within everybody's budget? H2O2 therapy costs less than a rand for a month's (full) treatment's chemicals. chemo chemicals cost close on half a million rand and the treatment is 6 months. This is only my currently established conjecture, maybe you can clarify. Would this leave drug companies high and dry, and forever change western medicine? Could using Oxygen in be the sequel to using soap, in terms of cultural development?

Let me respond to the first and last of your many absurd questions and leave all the jabberwocky in the middle for another time.

Am I stealing people's health for my own job security? No, sweetie, I'm not. I'm a volunteer here so job security is hardly a priority. Secondly, I am an HIV specialist physician with over a quarter century of experience and a documented record of improving people's health. How does that compare to your CV and record of accomplishments?

"Could using oxygen in be the sequel to using soap, in terms of cultural development?" I'm not at all sure what the hell that even means! However, if you choose to shower and bathe only using oxygen for the next year or so, you should have your answer.

Finally, dearie, try this one. Every year in the late fall the birds of New England fly south. Three to four weeks later it snows in New England. Consequently, this is "scientific" proof, is it not, that birds migrating south cause snow in New England?!? It happens each and every year!!!

Dearie, what I'm trying to point out is that there is a bit more to scientific proof than isolated observations improperly interpreted.

so very tired
chemical imbalance caused by anti viral therapy