THIS IS INCORRECT!

I HATE YOU DOCTOR BOB,HOW CAN YOU POST CELEBRATION POSTS WHILE MANY PEOPLE ARE WORRIED.THIS IS INSANE.I RESPECT YOU DOCTOR BOB BUT YOU ARE WRONG. HOWEVER, I AM TODAY 12 OF JULY AT 13 WEEKS THAT MY LIFE CHANGED,I KNOW I HAVE TO GET TEST BUT I AM VERY NERVOUS. I HAD ONLY ONE LYMPH NODE IN NECK(LIKE A BEAN)AND A NASAL CONGESTION WITHOUT MUCOSITY,SOMETIMES APPEARED SOMETIMES DISAPPEARED,IF I MOVE THE HEAD ON THE RIGHT OR ON THE LEFT DISSAPEARED. I THINK IS SINUSITIS BUT I DONT KNOW. I HAD PROTECTED VAGINAL SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE BUT I WAS DRUNK SO I DONT KNOW IF THE CONDOM BROKE OR WORKED OK.PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS: IS THIS SINUSITIS? IS SINUSITIS A HIV SYMPTOM? IS THIS LYMPH NODE A HIV SYMPTOM? IS THIS ARS? WHAT ARE MY ODDS? I WAS VIRGIN SO CAN YOU IMAGINE MY SITUATION? HOWEVER I KNOW TOMORROW IS FRIDAY THE 13TH BUT PLEASE HELP ME. LO QUIERO MUCHO Y LO RESPETO MAS DOCTOR ROBERTO.

1. "This is incorrect???" What is incorrect???

2. You hate me because I post "celebration posts" while many people are worried??? You feel this is "insane?" Hmmm . . . it would appear to me the only thing whacko around here is you.

3. You "respect me" but I am "wrong?" Hmmm . . . you have an odd way of showing "respect" and I'm "wrong" about what?

4. I've decided not to respond to your issues until you get a grip (and perhaps offer an apology?).

WOO HOO or NO NO
still not clear about scabie and HIV