THIS IS INCORRECT!
Jul 13, 2007
I HATE YOU DOCTOR BOB,HOW CAN YOU POST CELEBRATION POSTS WHILE MANY PEOPLE ARE WORRIED.THIS IS INSANE.I RESPECT YOU DOCTOR BOB BUT YOU ARE WRONG. HOWEVER, I AM TODAY 12 OF JULY AT 13 WEEKS THAT MY LIFE CHANGED,I KNOW I HAVE TO GET TEST BUT I AM VERY NERVOUS. I HAD ONLY ONE LYMPH NODE IN NECK(LIKE A BEAN)AND A NASAL CONGESTION WITHOUT MUCOSITY,SOMETIMES APPEARED SOMETIMES DISAPPEARED,IF I MOVE THE HEAD ON THE RIGHT OR ON THE LEFT DISSAPEARED. I THINK IS SINUSITIS BUT I DONT KNOW. I HAD PROTECTED VAGINAL SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE BUT I WAS DRUNK SO I DONT KNOW IF THE CONDOM BROKE OR WORKED OK.PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS: IS THIS SINUSITIS? IS SINUSITIS A HIV SYMPTOM? IS THIS LYMPH NODE A HIV SYMPTOM? IS THIS ARS? WHAT ARE MY ODDS? I WAS VIRGIN SO CAN YOU IMAGINE MY SITUATION? HOWEVER I KNOW TOMORROW IS FRIDAY THE 13TH BUT PLEASE HELP ME. LO QUIERO MUCHO Y LO RESPETO MAS DOCTOR ROBERTO.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. "This is incorrect???" What is incorrect???
2. You hate me because I post "celebration posts" while many people are worried??? You feel this is "insane?" Hmmm . . . it would appear to me the only thing whacko around here is you.
3. You "respect me" but I am "wrong?" Hmmm . . . you have an odd way of showing "respect" and I'm "wrong" about what?
4. I've decided not to respond to your issues until you get a grip (and perhaps offer an apology?).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.