WOO HOO or NO NO
Jul 13, 2007
I wrote to you 3 times about my deep kissing adventure and all my negative (qualitative pcr (10 weeks), combo (14 weeks), quantitative pcr (14 weeks), ELISA (15 weeks), I am really need your help. Where to go! Further HIV tests or find other reasons for my neuropathy and loss of weight.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You may have written to me three times about your deep-kissing adventure worries and your excessive and unwarranted HIV tests out to 15 weeks; however, I have written over 300 times in the archives:
1. "A kiss is just a kiss" (unless there are extenuating circumstances).
2. I don't recommend PEP testing for routine HIV screening.
3. A negative ELISA three months or more after such minimal exposures is definitive and conclusive.
Consequently, you should stop sending this question, stop HIV testing and start searching for other causes for your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Mutual Masturbation
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.