hiv test

I received oral sex from a stripper. 12 weeks later I had a fever that lasted for about a week. I had an HIV test done at 12 weeks past the possible exposure that came back negative. Is this test conclusive even though it was given while I was experiencing the fever symptom? Also would the fact that I was taking the antibiotic Cipro have any effect on the test? Thank you for your help. Matt

Hello Matt,

Yes, your 12-week negative test is conclusive, despite your concurrent symptoms and use of Cipro. Neither would affect the HIV-antibody test results.

not a question but opinion.need ur comments (PRAYER) (RELIGION)
Is it too late for PEP?