WOHOO? nah! YABADABADOOO!!!

Hi Robert!

How're you? Although you have not answered no one of my questions, I want to tell you that I am HIV- at 3 months of a practically non-existent risk exposure!!!

Well, the fact is that I prefer to say YABADABADOOOO!!!

In two days I go to Australia and today for celebrating the negative result I went to a massage center and I have been stunned when they tell me that they were in promotion and I have had a free blowjob! (Spanish prostitutes are crazzy...) Oh! I said: the condom on! just when she was going to my happy sausage jijijijiji! ;)

I'll not disturb you asking if a blowjob with condom is at risk ;)

And for everyone: Don't read anything in the internet, let medical information for doctors, technical data for scientists, and statistics for those who have nothing else to do as this will not change the facts, if you are worried, have a walk, rent a happy movie, and laugh until you are exhausted, this will make you free your tension and you'll feel better (even your inmune system will be improved and maybe you will not feel all your simptoms).

To all of you, my friends and my enemies (if I have any), and to everyone, take care, be happy, and don't expose to HIV, it is take care and be cautious (altought sometimes it's not enough, as Robert can tell us) than to be in risk of beeing infected with a mortal (without therapy) disease.

Robert, my friend, take care and be healthy for a hundred years at least! You are doing a great work, and it is not always recognized. I can't promise a donation, but you'll be in my mind when thinking of good people.

Be happy, Carles :o)

Hi Carles!

YABBA DABBA DOOOO! to you!!!

Bon voyage to the wonderful land down under. It's one of my favorite vacation destination spots.

Be well, stay well and g'day mate!

P.S. A blowjob with a condom in place is not a risk! But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!

I am scared please answer
not a question but opinion.need ur comments (PRAYER) (RELIGION)