I am scared please answer

Dear Bob, I wrote to you before but I never got an answer, plz right me back if you can and I will be happy to do donation bc I believe in your work. Had 3 sex since the last blood test (neg result in '05). all of them I had condom on. 1 st one I received a head the second one was a co-worker and 3rd one was a hooker. got a cold 4 weeks ago with sore throat and ear infection and sinus went on Augmentin 500-125 for 14 days, and some dicongestion and some allergy nasal spray (fluticasone). still my throat is red and burns when I swallow (2 out of scale of 10) the lymph nodes are irritated but not inflamed more than 1 cm. in the groin regin and sometimes I feel it under arm but when I test (physical exam) nothing obvious I feel . Am I a worrier for no reason?! the throat is still red and I can see some capliaries. Please answer this time and tell me ur thoughts. btw, please send me the link to donation page.

Are you worried for no reason? Absofrickinlutely!

Your three bouts of sex since your last negative HIV test were all condom protected. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV transmission risk would be essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are consistent with a sinus head cold or allergy, not HIV!

If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test three months or more after your last potential exposure. It will undoubtedly be negative, but it may well be the most effective and efficient way to put your totally unwarranted HIV worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your willingness to donate to help those in desperate need. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's webpage at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

elite controllers
WOHOO? nah! YABADABADOOO!!!