Jul 12, 2007
Hello Dr Bob you are one funny guy.. Re elite controllers . assuming low or undetectable viral load does antibody test always present positive? Thank you for your response and all the best.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Would that be "funny" as in funny Ha! Ha! or "funny" as in severely twisted individual??? Oh, all of the above!?! I see. Well OK then, I'll answer your question.
Even with undetectable viral loads, elite controllers would always test HIV-antibody positive. (If they didn't, we'd never know they were HIV infected or they were controlling anything, elite or not.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Rubbing Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.