RE: STOP bothering Dr.Bob-you probably dont need to!

Adressed to the writer of this statement: RE: STOP bothering Dr.Bob-you probably dont need to!

Who are you to judge the fears of other people? I guess you think your fears are more important than others. Most people on here just want to be reassured, they just want someone with authority to say "hey, your chances of getting hiv or whatever are small, so don't worry", they just want peace of mind. Who are you to deny them that? Just because "you" deem that their fears have no merit! Everyone has a right to peace of mind, so why do you think that their peace has less significance than yours? You are selfish! Look I think that this forum is here to state the facts, but it is also here to allieviate fear, especially irrational fear, and many people need reassurance about their fears, and this is why this site is important. Am I totally of base, Dr. Bob?

OK boys and girls, no bickering. Let's all just have a nice healing group hug and full-throated a cappella version of Kum Ba Ya! Sing out Louise!

Thank you and follow up
WOO-HOO