Jul 11, 2007
You have a great site!!! I was wondering about the recent oral exposure I had. I gave oral sex to a married man (im a woman). He did *** in my mouth. He has been known to fool around which shouldnt suprise me because he is a cop. DONT EVER TRUST COPS!! Well anyway I was hoping that maybe I have a greater chance of being struck by lighting than aquiring HIV. Please let me know what you think. Thanks ;)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You did a cop?!? Hmmm . . . was he on duty? Wearing his uniform? What did his nightstick look like? Oh sorry, I got distracted.
Yes indeed your chance of getting HIV from a onetime oral copulation cop-encounter is less than being struck by lightening. As always, if you are concerned about your run-in with the law ("Hot-Cop-Cum-and-Go Copulation"), you can get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.