Rub And Tug And Others

Hi Dr Bob, Before I ask you my questions I must first say having two HIV+ friends you really help them out big time, I support them anyway I can.They have never wrote to you but the entire staff, but you mainly here at this site keeps there spirits high, How on to my questions, I did something stupid on saturday night I wnet to a "Massage Parlor" and tiped teh girl to get extras, 1, I had small scabs on my (Small Bites From Bugs) back and if she had any cuts on her hand would there be a chance of me catching HIV? 2, What are the chances of catching it from oral sex with a condom? and one last one, WHat do you think of Tray Parker and Matt Stone who always make fun of Aids, On South Park and Team AMerica World Police with the song everyone has aids?

PS Where can I make a donation

Thanks!

God Bless You

1. HIV transmission risk from your rub and tug, even with "small bites from bugs," is nonexistent.

2. HIV transmission risk from protected oral sex is nonexistent.

3. Considering their other songs "Warts on Your Dick," "The Most Offensive Song Ever" and "Everybody Loves Crack" I would have to assume "Everyone has AIDS" is yet another parody or satire from Parker and Steve.

4. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Waiting for Miracle
condom safety and another lapdance question