Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Rub And Tug And Others
Jul 10, 2007

Hi Dr Bob, Before I ask you my questions I must first say having two HIV+ friends you really help them out big time, I support them anyway I can.They have never wrote to you but the entire staff, but you mainly here at this site keeps there spirits high, How on to my questions, I did something stupid on saturday night I wnet to a "Massage Parlor" and tiped teh girl to get extras, 1, I had small scabs on my (Small Bites From Bugs) back and if she had any cuts on her hand would there be a chance of me catching HIV? 2, What are the chances of catching it from oral sex with a condom? and one last one, WHat do you think of Tray Parker and Matt Stone who always make fun of Aids, On South Park and Team AMerica World Police with the song everyone has aids?

PS Where can I make a donation

Thanks!

God Bless You

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

1. HIV transmission risk from your rub and tug, even with "small bites from bugs," is nonexistent.

2. HIV transmission risk from protected oral sex is nonexistent.

3. Considering their other songs "Warts on Your Dick," "The Most Offensive Song Ever" and "Everybody Loves Crack" I would have to assume "Everyone has AIDS" is yet another parody or satire from Parker and Steve.

4. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Waiting for Miracle
Next
condom safety and another lapdance question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.