Sicko

Hi Dr Bob, a few questions?

1. have you seen sicko? if so what do you think of it?

2. (dumb question) If leading conservative politicians/commentators such as Bush/Cheney/Hannity/Coulter invited you to dinner to discuss political issues with them, would you accept their invitation?

3. (another possibly dumb question) Do you support the idea that the war on drugs is total failure and should be stopped

(end prohibition, legalization)

and finally, just wanted to say that I really appreciate who you are and what you stand for. I really look up to

you not just for information about HIV, but also for political info..My only recommendation for you is to please

share more of your views on political issues and which candidates your recommend for office

Proud to be a Liberal Democrat!!

Steve

Hi Steve,

1. Yes, I've seen Sicko and I think it's brilliant. It should be required viewing for anyone who's eligible to vote. Isn't it comforting to know the US healthcare system is now ranked 37th, just slightly above Slovenia??

2. Dinner with Bush/Cheney/Hannity/Coulter to discuss political issues??? No, I refuse to have a battle of wits with unarmed opponents!

3. Absofrickinlutely. Now stop bogarting that doobie.

4. "January 20, 2009. End of an Error!"

Hey Doc, help?
Waiting for Miracle