loads of thanks to you dr bob

hi dr bob thanks for answering my question "i beg you for an brief reply".i really appreciate it deeply.considering my low risk encounter,today i prayed and made promise to the almighty that i will never go for any other encounters in my life ever again.i know that it doesnt sound sense but i have to gain that control over my sexual desire to avoid post- sex trauma.what i feel at this moment is that no sex even if it is protected with latex is considered completely safe.i wanna pray and pray and pray.you have done your part by answering my question and now if my prayers are true god has to give me something in return for my sincere and honest prayers.waiting to cross the window period for an hiv test.i will pray for you too.loads of thanks again.sorry for troubling you and my intention of writing over to you is to express my heart felt thanks for being with me in every possible way.

mike

Hey Mike,

You're most welcome. However, I disagree with your contention that "if my prayers are true, God has to give me something in return for my sincere and honest prayers." That would mean that the prayers of the 40 million of us who are HIV positive weren't good enough or that God wanted us to be infected or whatever. This I refuse to believe. HIV is a virus spread unknowingly by people having sex, nothing more, nothing less.

Donation
Hey Doc, help?