Donation

I've been worrying about whether I have \ have not got HIV for weeks and weeks now. Searching the internet for all possibilities of my symptoms and putting more symptoms in my head. Then I stumbled across your forum and saw hundreds of posts like mine.

I then proceeded to email you with my symptoms etc etc and then for a few more days kept reading your forum.

Can I just say your forum and especially you deserve much more accolade then you receive. I was moved with your personal story and can now only put mine into perspective.

Thanks for all the help you have in-avertedly given

Please let me know how to donate from the UK

Regards, Mike

Hey UK Mike,

Thank you for your very kind comments! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful and reassuring and that you have now put your problem into its proper perspective. I wish others who "stumble" across this forum while symptom surfing the Web would also use the extensive archives so effectively. As you probably realize, I can only personally respond to a very small number of the thousands of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber-universe. This is because, well, there is only one of me typing as fast as I can and an unlimited number of anxious worriers with a truly astounding array of concerns. Over the years I have tried to address many of these issues, from the ridiculous to the sublime to real risk situations, and have built up a sizeable archive of Dr. Bobisms. It's comforting to know that this effort is continuing to prove helpful to those in need.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From the UK, we accept credit cards, PayPal, direct wire transfers, money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks or cash (yes, even in pounds sterling).

Be well, Mike!

Is "dipping" safe?
loads of thanks to you dr bob