Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Donation
Jul 9, 2007

Hi,

I've been worrying about whether I have \ have not got HIV for weeks and weeks now. Searching the internet for all possibilities of my symptoms and putting more symptoms in my head. Then I stumbled across your forum and saw hundreds of posts like mine.

I then proceeded to email you with my symptoms etc etc and then for a few more days kept reading your forum.

Can I just say your forum and especially you deserve much more accolade then you receive. I was moved with your personal story and can now only put mine into perspective.

Thanks for all the help you have in-avertedly given

Please let me know how to donate from the UK

Regards, Mike

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey UK Mike,

Thank you for your very kind comments! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful and reassuring and that you have now put your problem into its proper perspective. I wish others who "stumble" across this forum while symptom surfing the Web would also use the extensive archives so effectively. As you probably realize, I can only personally respond to a very small number of the thousands of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber-universe. This is because, well, there is only one of me typing as fast as I can and an unlimited number of anxious worriers with a truly astounding array of concerns. Over the years I have tried to address many of these issues, from the ridiculous to the sublime to real risk situations, and have built up a sizeable archive of Dr. Bobisms. It's comforting to know that this effort is continuing to prove helpful to those in need.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From the UK, we accept credit cards, PayPal, direct wire transfers, money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks or cash (yes, even in pounds sterling).

Be well, Mike!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Is "dipping" safe?
Next
loads of thanks to you dr bob

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.