Is "dipping" safe?

Hi- How safe is it to get a dick up my ass without the back and forth rubbing nor getting a load of spunk? Not theoretically, but in reality. I was informed that there have been no cases attributed to this activity alone. Thank you.

"Dipping????" Perhaps the reason there have been "no cases attributed to this activity alone" is that "this activity alone" hardly ever happens! Human butt plugs generally come with motion. With or without motion, an unprotected tallywhacker planted in the backdoor constitutes an HIV (and other STD) risk. If you do "dip," do so safely. Use a latex dildo or if you prefer another living breathing person be involved, make sure the invading plunger is dressed for the occasion in latex or polyurethane, OK?

is my dog hiv positive???made donation already
Donation