is my dog hiv positive???made donation already

hi there iam very concerned as iam positive and was playing with my dog and bit her(tiny chihuahua)She now has been coughing and is showing signs of malaise as sshe is not eating.Do you think I MAY HAVE INFECTED HER WITH HIV BY BITING HER.Please help me as she is my baby and I PROMISE I will never bite her when we cuddle in bed.thank you.

You bit your Chihuahua? Now there's a twist on a familiar theme. Relax sweetie, your little schnookerdoodle has not been harmed. Humans cannot transmit HIV to their pets. Remember, the "H" in HIV stands for Human, not "Henrietta the Chihuahua!" If your little schnookums is coughing and "showing signs of malaise," I suggest you take her to the vet. One thing that's for certain: the cause of her problem is not HIV, OK?

Now remember, no more biting! And no peeing on the carpet either!

Do you ever feel like....
Is "dipping" safe?